I ignorantly signed up for a premium service, because I live in a less metropolitan area they needed me to do this so that I could date men in a larger city two hours away.... I signed up in early September, just before the class action lawsuit was filed.

I wish I had waited! Since signing up I have actually completed 2 dates, and have had 2 dates not show up. Keep in mind I had to drive 2+ hours for these dates that did not show. With each no show I was assured they would send me gift cards to make up for my experience and I could have an additional date added for free.

I asked for a refund - I was told that that was not an option because I signed a contract.

I was absolutely sold a false bill of goods - and they have not delivered the services they promised. I should have read the contract better - it is clearly worded in their favor.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of dating service. Its Just Lunch needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dating service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Its Just Lunch.

Comments