1.2
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I paid $2500 to sign up for their membership and the rep told me that she does all of the interviews for my area and that she could think of several people right away who would be a great fit for me. She just knew I’d find the right person in the first month or two.

This was such a lie! She must have read from the same script for everyone. The 1st guy they sent me out with had gone out with several girls but had no job and was planning to move out of the area in a few months. It took them 2 full months to find someone else for me to go out with and he couldn’t be bothered to meet me halfway for our date and didn’t want to date anyone who didn’t live in his same city.

They knowingly sent me out with people who weren’t compatible from the beginning just to fulfill their obligation, then they continued to charge me for dates every month for the next 4 months though they had no one for me to go out with. I disputed the charges with my CC company and got the 4 months back but I was ripped off $3000 for two mismatched dates and the membership fee, which after complaining to the Consumer Protection Division in my state and theirs I still couldn’t recover.

It has been over a year and I’m still upset because I was swindled and taken advantage of. They knowingly sold me services they couldn’t deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Its Just Lunch Matchmaking Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Feb 20.

Comments