2.5
Coverage Area
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design

I am really dissatisfied with It's Just Lunch. I haven't even been on my first date, and I already know I am not ready. I felt pressured on the initial sales call and having just had my wife of 10 years walk out of my life, I was in a state of insecurity and very vulnerable. In fact, I feel I was taken advantage of when being pushed to sign up as the solution to my problem, instead of actually taking the time to get my stuff together and find healing before dating again.

A simple "put your membership on hold" was not what I wanted to hear. I spend almost 3 grand for this service, and the only thing I got out of it was a few phone calls and a quick Skype video call. They only have a 3-day cancellation window, which is archaic and beyond ridiculous. Every other company I have ever purchased from honors a customer's request for a cancellation/refund within 30 days, some even to 60 days.

I do not recommend this "matching service" at all. They don't even have any matches in my area (Southern Oregon). They only service the Portland area, so I don't even know why they thought I was a good candidate in the first place. They refuse to give me my money back, even partially. I feel scammed.

Avoid It's Just Lunch. It's not worth it. And and the end of the day, it's much less expensive to do the work yourself and actually ask a girl out to lunch yourself like a real man should!

Review about: Its Just Lunch Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Pressure sales, Cancellation policy.

Comments