IJL pursued me for 2 years after I inquired about the service. They described how many great matches they had waiting for me.

I paid $2,000 on December 13, 2015. I called in January and was told they would call me back very soon. i spoke to a manager in February who allowed for a 10 minute meeting (at his convenience) on a Friday night which led to nothing except my "match maker" calling and asking why i was complaining about her when i had simply asked about managing expectations. I put a dispute in with the CC I had used and last week (after 3 months) they denied it.

I was sent on one date 5 months after signing up and he told me he had been recruited to go out with me.

i am attractive, fit, fun and own my own company.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Its Just Lunch. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Its Just Lunch.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Its Just Lunch to other companies on our site.

Comments