I was an Orlando, FL member (Male age 55 at the time) about 7-8 years ago.

Due to an unusual work schedule (lots of days off), they called me often to set dates (actually a lot of dates).

Orlando is 150+ miles round trip from where I live well outside the city.

I spent a ton of money meeting women that had nothing in common with my interests.

Complete waste of time.

Interesting thing is I just got notified, I am eligible as a participant in some class action law suit against IJL, and I guess I will now get one free date, whenever all the legal stuff clears.

Not to sure what's happening there now, but maybe I'll give it one last (free) try.

Otherwise folks, don't waste your money.

jabr800

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jabr800 stated that there is a room for improvement of these people are scammers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of its just lunch matchmaking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2500. Its Just Lunch needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned its just lunch matchmaking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Its Just Lunch.

Had an Experience with Its Just Lunch?

Comments

Amirite - New users need NOT apply! Amirite "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..." Read more 800notes - Deletes truthful posts, keeps  false posts 800notes "I was reading around this site and found some disturbing reviews/comments from 800notes Users/Mods. I came across this review: freddys.pissedconsumer.com/freddys-pizza-review-from-denver-colorado-20161013936287.html I remembered seeing the name "Freddy Fazbear's" at 800notes while..." Read more Caucasian Western looking muslim ladies do NOT create and Account  on SingleMuslim.com ! Singlemuslim "Honestly, I am not very sure if my "totally-no-typical/stereotypical -Muslim" look was a reason for my frequent discrimination on Singlemuslim.com, but the matter of the fact is that I have..." Read more Playground bullies only grow up to be cyberbullies on Amirite Amirite "It's one of the worst of its kind. You join for friendship and chat and quickly realize you just walked back into time when you learned all about the..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more