Privacy and Data Security

I have no idea what their service is like, because I signed up almost 6 years ago and never heard from them.That is, until 3 months ago.

At that time, they called and asked if I was still single, and I said no; I spoke to the woman live, and she definitely understood me. Then, she called a few weeks ago trying to get me to buy something. I called back and left her a message saying that I am not single and would like to be removed from their database immediately.

Despite this, they keep contacting me with promotional emails and phone calls.It is VERY annoying.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of its just lunch dating service from Its Just Lunch. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Its Just Lunch to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Its Just Lunch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Its Just Lunch?

Comments