Privacy and Data Security

I have no idea what their service is like, because I signed up almost 6 years ago and never heard from them.That is, until 3 months ago.

At that time, they called and asked if I was still single, and I said no; I spoke to the woman live, and she definitely understood me. Then, she called a few weeks ago trying to get me to buy something. I called back and left her a message saying that I am not single and would like to be removed from their database immediately.

Despite this, they keep contacting me with promotional emails and phone calls.It is VERY annoying.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of its just lunch dating service from Its Just Lunch. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Its Just Lunch to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Its Just Lunch for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Its Just Lunch?

Comments

Thai Visa - False Advertising Claims Thai Visa "Thai Visa Radio / Inspire have repeatedly been making claims of more then 60,000 listeners per month on their online radio station. The reality however is this is an out-rite..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Thai Visa - Even the Mods troll/Click bait commissions Thai Visa "When one thought the content on Thai Visa couldn't get any more bigoted and racist, it appears now in addition to the normal Thai bashing by the old white men..." Read more Presto News Of Switzerland - Www.presto.news FAKE Giuseppe Macario SCAM Presto News Of Switzerland "Presto.news owned and authored by Giuseppe Macario also noted as Antonio Russo of Italy. Presto.news victimizes students and women. There are also litigation claims by universities against Giuseppe Macario and..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more